If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you have a little $20 Wi-Fi router or a $500 mesh wireless system, one thing is universally true: wired internet connections will always be consistently faster and far more reliable than wireless internet connections. It’s just a fact of life. Wired internet isn’t impacted by things like interference and device congestion. The downside, of course, is that running cat6 cable and installing Ethernet ports in your home is very expensive. Instead of hiring an electrician and spending a fortune, check out the D-Link DHP-601AV Powerline Internet Adapter Kit, which uses sorcery to convert your existing power lines and standard wall outlets into Ethernet ports. Okay fine, so it doesn’t use sorcery. It’s still the best $40 you’ll ever spend.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port
- Plug and play
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.