If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you spent $100 on your home Wi-Fi system or $1,000, one thing is certain: it’s not as reliable or as consistently fast as a wired internet connection. It’s just a fact of life and it may never change. Of course, running cable and installing Ethernet ports in your home is costly and time-consuming, but there’s a much easier way to get wired internet anywhere in your home. In fact, all it takes is $40 and about 45 seconds. The D-Link DHP-601AV Gigabit PowerLine Internet Adapter Kit instantly transforms the regular old electrical wiring in your home into lightning-fast internet cable. Just plug in one box next to your router and the other box goes near your computer. Connect your router and your PC using normal Ethernet cable and you’re done!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port
- Plug and play
- 1 Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hifi Stereo Wireless Headset, Built-in Microphone, Soft…
- 2 Fire HD 8 Smart Home Bundle including Fire HD 8 Tablet 32 GB Ad-Supported (White) with Blink Mi…
- 3 Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 r…
- 4 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.