If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
We’ve finally arrived at a point in time in the United States where fast home internet plans are somewhat affordable. When 100Mbps plans first began rolling out, ISPs took advantage and charged an arm and a leg for them. Now you can get 100Mbps or even 200Mbps plans from some service providers for under $100 per month. Of course, unless you use the right equipment in your house, you’ll never actually see speeds anywhere close to 100Mbps or 200Mbps.
First things first: get a good router that has solid range and can support fast speeds. But Wi-Fi will never be as fast as a wired connection, and you don’t need to install ethernet in your home to enjoy wired internet. From now through the end of the day on Friday, Amazon is offering a great price on the TP-LINK AV2000 Powerline Adapter Kit.
Some key details:
- Home Plug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps, supports all your online needs
- 2×2 MIMO with Beam forming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher power line speeds and greater stability
- 2 Gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.