If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of wireless earbuds and you don’t want to wait six weeks for AirPods or pay a premium to get them right away from Amazon, the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones are as good as it gets. In fact, if you run or work out a lot, they’re better than AirPods because they stay in your ears. Apple’s Powerbeats3 have been on sale on Amazon for a while now, and $140 is a great price for a new pair. If you’re looking to save even more cash though, you can snag a pair of refurbished Powerbeats3 in-ear headphones for just $108 plus shipping.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training and up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones. Eartips – 2 Sets. USB Charging Cable. Warranty card. Packed in Brown or White Box
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.