If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you stop to really think about it, it makes no sense at all to use a separate wall charger, portable charger and USB sync cable with your PC or Mac. All three of those functions are related, and they all involve something with a Lightning plug on one end and a USB plug on the other. So naturally, Native Union mashed all three functions into a single smart device: Check out the Native Union JUMP Cable for Apple Lightning Devices, an Apple MFi Certified device that pulls triple duty.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Compatible with iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5c and 5, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPad (4th gen), iPod Touch (5th gen), and iPod Nano (7th gen)
- Apple MFi Certified 2-in-1 charging cable & compact portable battery booster
- Unlike power banks, JUMP charges itself after charging your device using auto-charge technology so it’s always full and ready to go
- Plug it into your device for up to 30% extra battery power when you’re on the go, or use its Lightning to USB connectors to charge from any USB power outlet
- The size of a matchbox and weighing just 42g, JUMP is compact enough to take with you everywhere
Native Union JUMP Cable for Apple Lightning Devices: $49.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.