If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The Philips Norelco OneBlade is by far the best thing that has happened to electric shavers in years. Forget multiple blades and all the weird shapes and sizes that have popped up over the years, because simple is often the best way to go. OneBlade gives you a close shave in either direction, and it can shape and trim with precision thanks to the great design. It’s also very affordable compared to other options out there, but you should still seize any opportunity to save a few extra bucks when the opportunity arises.
The Philips Norelco OneBlade hybrid electric trimmer and shaver with 3 Replacement Blades bundle is currently available on Amazon for $15 thanks to the on-site coupon. That’s a killer deal, especially when you consider the fact that each replacement blade will last about 4 months depending on how much you use it. In a nutshell, this deal will get you the best shaver ever and a year’s worth of blades for $53.94. That’s a helluva deal!
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Shave any length – not as close as a traditional blade so your skin stays comfortable
- Trim it down – click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up – dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.