If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone knows about the various Philips Hue lines of standard bulbs, and they definitely take your lightning to a whole new level. But the most unique and versatile light from the brand doesn’t screw into any bulb socket. You have got to check out the Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light, a smart LED light strip that will definitely separate your home lighting from the pack. It’s also compatible with all three major voice assistants — Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant — so the possibilities are endless.
Here are some of the important details from the product page:
* Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
* Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
* Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
* Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
* The LightStrip works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant for voice control, Nest, and Samsung SmartThings, and includes an 80-inch LightStrip, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.