If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Everyone loves Philips Hue products, and for good reason. Thanks to integration with a number of smart home platforms and IFTTT to fill in the blanks, Hue lights can do just about anything you can dream up. The only problem, of course, is that the Hue lineup is often pretty pricey. That’s why sales are so important to take advantage of, and you have one day left to score sizable 25% discounts on the two most popular smart lamps the brand has to offer. Until the end of the day today, the Philips Hue Go is available on Amazon for 25% off. The Hue Bloom was also on sale, but supply has unfortunately sold out. In other words, grab a Hue Go while you still can!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Carry your own personal light show, capable of millions of colors and shades of white light, able to sync to your favorite music, movies, and games for an enhanced experience.
- With a rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts up to three hours, unplug your Hue Go and take your lighting anywhere you want, without the hassle of installation.
- Add a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App. Expand your lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Control your light with voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Integrate your Hue lighting for convenient smart home control with Nest and Samsung SmartThings.
- This box includes one Hue Go, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.