If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Look, everyone in the office loves Martha. She’s always so nice and cheery, and she even picks up donuts for everyone a few times a month. That’s why nobody says anything when she cranks the heat up to 110 degrees. Everyone just sits there, quietly suffering in pools of their own sweat. What you might not know, however, is that there’s a way to make yourself more comfortable without upsetting Martha by politely asking her to lower the heat to a livable temperature. Check out the Evapolar Personal Air Cooler + Humidifier, a tiny glowing box that creates a nice cool “microclimate” covering roughly 45 sq ft.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Creates a Cool Personal Microclimate using natural evaporative technology, best for hot dry climates
- 3-in-1: Cools, humidifies, and cleans dust particles from the air for healthier breathing
- Cools the area in front of the device (45 sq.ft.), approximately the size of a desk, couch or bed.
- Uses only 10W (100 times less than regular AC) 750ml Water tank; Cooling power: 100W-350W (350-1200
- Eco-friendly, Safe to use: CE, ETL certified; 1-year manufacturer warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.