If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Facebook’s big F8 conference just kicked off a short while ago, but the biggest news from the show is already behind us as far as I’m concerned. That’s right, the hot new Oculus Go VR Headset is now available! The days of having to buy an expensive Oculus VR headset and an even more expensive gaming PC in order to enjoy the Oculus experience are long gone thanks to the new Oculus Go. It’s a standalone VR headset that only costs $199, and yet it offers a VR experience that’s far better than any of those cheapo headsets that use your smartphones as the brains and displays. Grab one now before they sell out!
Here are some more details from the product page:
- True Standalone VR – no additional devices, computers, or gaming consoles required
- Lightweight Headset – designed with innovative, breathable fabrics and injection foam molding developed for professional athletes
- Wide Quad, Fast-Switch LCD – dramatically improves visual clarity and reduces screen-door effect
- Integrated Spatial Audio – speakers built into the headset, transporting you straight into VR and making the headset easy to share with someone else
- Oculus Store – the same great content available to Gear VR users, with over 1,000 apps, games, and experiences
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.