If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are two types of people in this world: people who use antivirus software because they’ve been burned by a computer virus or ransomware in the past, and people who use antivirus software because they don’t want to ever be burned by a computer virus or ransomware. Hopefully you fall into the second category but either way, we all use antivirus software. With Black Friday deals week in full effect on Amazon, you can score a 15-month subscription to Norton Security Deluxe that works on up to 5 devices for $29.99 instead of the normal price, which is $49.99. But if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, that price drops even lower to just $19.99! If you’re not a Prime subscriber, sign up for a free trial right here and score that Norton security suite for just $20.
Here are some key details:
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices – Instantly download and receive your activation code to be protected in minutes!
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 37 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.