If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
I love my Nintendo Switch as much as anyone else, and the awesomely unique Joy-Con controllers are a big reason why. As great as they are though, there are plenty of games out there that really do need a pro style controller. You can cough up $70 a piece for Nintendo’s official Pro controllers, or you can pick up some DinoFire Wireless Pro Controllers for Nintendo Switch while they’re on sale on Amazon at a big discount!Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GAME CONTROLLER FOR NINTENDO SWITCH – Supports adjustable turbo, adjustable dual motors shock and 6-axis Gyro motion controls functions. Best 3rd party switch pro controller for Zelda / Mario Odyssey / Splatoon 2 / Mario Kart etc. (Support newest version)
- ADJUSTABLE TURBO AND DUAL SHOCK FUNCTION – This switch wireless controller supports 3 Turbo speeds: 5 shoots /s, 12 shoots /s, 20 shoots /s; 3 different dual shocks: strong, medium, and weak
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Battery life approximately 8-10 hours, the wireless switch controller is rechargeable via included type C USB cable, playable while charging
- EASILY CONNECT WITH BLUETOOTH – the wireless gamepad controller can be easily paired with switch console; Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming
- ※ ※NOTICE – The switch game controller DOESN’T support Amiibo function, and doesn’t turn the Switch on from sleep mode. ESYWEN provides 3-Year warranty and life-time technical support; Any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.