Can you ever really have enough Nintendo Joy-Con Controllers for your Nintendo Switch console? OK fine, four controllers is probably enough. But if you have fewer than four, right now is the perfect time to remedy that. Amazon is running a sale today that drops Joy-Cons to their lowest price ever, but there’s no telling how much inventory the retailer has. Today is also a great day to buy more Joy-Cons because the Nintendo Labo Variety Kit and the Nintendo Labo Robot Kit were just released! This deal will sell out, there are no ifs about it — grab one or two while you can.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun.Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 3 hours on a single charge
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip
- They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.