If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Now that Nintendo’s online Switch service is finally here, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your console has the fastest and most reliable internet connection. Regardless of how much you spend on your router, that will never be the case with a Wi-Fi network. You need to go with a wired connection if you want reliability and constant access to the fastest possible speeds, and the AmazonBasics USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter can as much as double your throughput. Don’t have an Ethernet port? Don’t worry, just pick up a powerline internet adapter kit on Amazon and you can turn any normal power outlet into an Ethernet port in about two seconds!
Here are the bullet points from the page on Amazon:
- Connects a USB 3.0 device (computer/tablet) to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection
- Supported features include Wake-on-LAN function, Green Ethernet & IEEE 802.3az-2010 (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce Cental Processing Unit (CPU) loading
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, and Chrome OS with latest system updates; does not support Windows RT or Android.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
- 4 Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter) Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Dig…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.