If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ninja made a name for itself by selling blenders that perform as well as Vitamix for a fraction of the cost. Now, the company has expanded to cover all sorts of popular kitchen gadgets, and one of its best offerings yet is on sale right now on Amazon at an all-time low. The Ninja 1550-Watt Programmable Air Fryer retails for $130 and it’s worth every penny at that price. Thanks to a one-day Gold Box sale on Amazon, however, you can snag one for just $71.99!Ninja AF101 Air Fryer, 4 Qt, Black/gray List Price:$119.99 Price:$99.99 ($20.41 / Pound) You Save:$20.00 (17%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Now enjoy guilt-free food. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods.* *Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Wide Temperature Range: 105°F–400°F allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat.
- 4-quart ceramic-coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 lbs of French fries.
- Multi-layer rack: Increase your dehydrating capacity
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip-like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks. The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: Easy-to-clean basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.