If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The hot new 3rd-Generation Nest Learning Thermostat has barely been on the market for two months and it’s already beyond obvious that it’s one of the best smart thermostats that has ever existed. It improves upon the high benchmarks set by the previous-gen model in almost every way, including hardware design. Yes, believe it or not, the newest Nest is somehow even sleeker than the prior models.
Despite having only been available since late April, Amazon is already offering a rare discount on the new Next, shaving a hefty 20% off the price. Want our advice? Don’t miss this killer deal on a fantastic product that will keep saving you money on your energy bills for as long as you use it.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.