If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is probably the most popular smart thermostat in the world, even with its hefty $250 price tag. And why wouldn’t it be? After all, it pays for itself in savings on your energy bills each month. Of course, the less you pay the quicker your Nest pays for itself, and it has never been cheaper than it is right now on Amazon for Prime Day. What are you waiting for!?Google Nest Learning Thermostat - Programmable Smart Thermostat for Home - 3rd Generation Nest… List Price:$222.00 Price:$189.00 You Save:$33.00 (15%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Energy Saving: You’ll see the Nest Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Smart Thermostat: Early-On Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Home/Away Assist: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy Star: First thermostat to earn Energy Star. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. Saving energy starts with your Thermostat.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.