If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is the model that started the smart thermostat craze, and it’s down to its lowest price of the year right now on Amazon.
- It’s a smart purchase at any price since it pays for itself, but at $199 it’s definitely a no-brainer.
- The only reason to pass up this deal is a different Amazon sale going on right now that slashes $30 off the most futuristic smart thermostat you’ve ever seen.
If you don’t have a smart thermostat in your home at this point, there really isn’t any excuse. The good news, however, is that there are two sales happening right now on Amazon that will help you remedy the situation immediately.
First and foremost, the Nest Learning Thermostat is on sale right now at its lowest price of the year so far. It features a gorgeous design along with all the smart features you can think of as well as some features that are so smart, you probably never even considered them. It also supports voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can control the heating and air conditioning in your home without having to lift a finger.
The best thing about the Nest thermostat is the fact that it pays for itself in savings on your energy bills. Even so, it’ll pay for itself a lot sooner if you buy one now on Amazon for $199 instead of $250.
If you’ve seen the Nest Learning Thermostat and you’re somehow unimpressed, don’t worry because we have another terrific option for you that’s nothing if not impressive. It’s called the GLAS Smart Thermostat by Johnson Controls, and it looks like something straight out of a futuristic sci-fi movie. The thermostat’s base attaches to your wall and the control portion is made up entirely of a transparent OLED touchscreen display. There’s nothing else on the market like it, and it’s $30 off right now so you’ll only pay $20 more than you would for the Nest model.
Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Gen
- Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Energy Saving: You’ll see the Nest Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Smart Thermostat: Early-On Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
GLAS Smart Thermostat by Johnson Controls
- Indoor air quality monitoring including humidity, total VOCs and equivalent CO2
- Outdoor air quality reporting including allergens, air quality index and UV index
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Beautiful user interface and a translucent OLED touchscreen
- Program your own schedule or allow GLAS to do it for you using the integrated occupancy sensor to create a comfortable space when you are at home
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.