If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Want all of the money-saving and convenience benefits of the Nest Learning Thermostat without having to pay $250? Well that’s exactly why Nest introduced the new Nest Thermostat E, the smart thermostat for everyone. Nest stripped away the high-cost display and stainless steel housing to create the new Thermostat E. In doing so, the company was also able to shave $80 off the price tag to sell it at a great price: just $169. The Nest Thermostat E sold out almost instantly when it was released on Amazon, but it’s finally back in stock right now with free Prime shipping. Grab one before it sells out again!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Google Home works with Nest. Feeling chilly? Just say, “Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees.”
* With proven energysaving features, it can help you save from day one.
* Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
* The frosted display blends into the background.
* Turns itself down after you leave to save energy.
* Start with a simple schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
* Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
* You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy.
* Nest Thermostat E’s energysaving features earned an ENERGY STAR from the EPA.
* Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.