If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Everyone knows that a smart thermostat like the Nest Thermostat E or Nest Learning Thermostat is a no-brainer purchase because it pays for itself.
- While it’s true that a Nest thermostat is a great value at any price since you eventually make the purchase price back in savings on your energy bills, it’s still a good idea to get one while they’re on sale for up to $50 off retail.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
We’ve told our readers this countless times in the past, but there’s no way to overemphasize this point: you need a smart thermostat. Not “you should get” a smart thermostat or “you might want to consider” a smart thermostat… you need one, and it’s just plain crazy not to have one. Forget all the convenient smart features and the nifty design, the bottom line is that smart thermostats save you money by cutting down your energy bills using smart scheduling and other intelligent features. Everyone wants to save money, and you can get started with two great deals on Amazon today that slash Nest thermostats to their best prices of 2020.
Starting with the more affordable model, the Nest Thermostat E is probably the single best smart thermostat model out there. It packs all the same features as the pricier smart thermostat from Nest, but it doesn’t have a stainless steel case or an OLED display. Those are both nifty features, but they’re also purely aesthetic. The Nest Thermostat E still has a beautiful design with a frosted glass display, and it pays for itself in a matter of months thanks to all the money you’ll save on your energy bills.
Just look at all the great 5-star reviews on Amazon. “I installed myself in about 15 minutes and I am not a handyman. The app is easy to use and set schedules. I saved over $30 on our utility bill the first month we had it,” one reviewer said. “This is the third one that I have owned. I would not live without it. They are absolutely great, fast service if you need to talk to a trouble technician oh, they do what they are supposed to do,” boasted another. Everyone loves this awesome model, and it’s on sale right now at its lowest price of 2020 at Amazon.
Before you commit to that model, there’s an even better deal you should know about on the upgraded version. The Nest Learning Thermostat is a bit more expensive than the entry-level Nest E model, but it still pays for itself in savings. It might just take a little longer to pay for itself, is all. If you pick one up now on Amazon, however, it’ll take much less time than it normally does because it’s currently discounted in all four available colors. And lucky for you, the most popular color option — silver stainless steel — is also the one with the biggest discount!
You really can’t go wrong with either model. You’ll save money which is great for your wallet, and you’ll conserve energy which is great for the environment. Plus, on top of all the smart scheduling features, you can also use the Nest app on your phone to control your smart thermostats or even control them with Alexa voice commands.
- 1 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Solid State…
- 2 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Solid State D…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.