If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We love that Philips Hue’s smart lighting products now work with Alexa, but $50 is a heck of a lot of money to spend on a single color A19 bulb. If you want to smart functionality of connected light bulbs without coughing up that kind of cash, definitely check out LOHAS Smart LED Bulbs. They’re currently available on Amazon for just $16 each after a $1 coupon, or you can get a 3-pack for $47.99. That’s right… three bulbs for the price of one comparable Philips Hue bulb!
LOHAS Smart LED Bulb, Wi-Fi Light, Multicolored LED Bulbs(UL Listed), A19 LED Dimmable 60W Equi… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Convenient to Lighting–Work with Wi-Fi or cellphone traffic, controlled by APP on smart phones (Android 4.1 above or IOS 8.0 above). Work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and can be voice controlled. You can create groups to control two or more bulbs. To improve home security though remote control.
- Make Home Lighting Colorful–A19 9W dimmable LED Wi-Fi bulb. It can be used as a common LED light and for special purpose with its multifunctional design. 16 million colors are available, from 2000k to 9000k. Choose different colors to suit your mood.
- Easy to Install–There are 3 steps to start your smart life. Scan the QR code to download the APP, install the lamp(E26 base) and use the APP to control the Wi-Fi bulb(No Hue Required).
- Energy Saving and Widely Used–Reduce power usage up to 80%. Can be used in the home indoor lighting, hotel, meeting room, museum, restaurants, bar, cafe, cocktail party, birthday party, etc. Rated life span 30000 hours, which reduces frequency of re-lamp. No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. CE, RoHS, FCC compliant. Feel free to contact us if any doubt about setting up your device. One year warranty
- If your wifi have the Mac Filtering, please do this as follow: Log in the app Control Interface; Click the Top right corner with a icon of three dots; And then you can see the information of the Device ID and the last 12 characters are the bulb’s mac(physical) address.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.