If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We love Philips Hue just as much as anyone else, but it you’re not planning to go all-out on your smart lighting setup then there are a bunch of good options that cost much less money. For example, if you’re just looking for a few color light bulbs that you can control with Alexa or Google Assistant, check out the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb. It supports thousands of hues and can be controlled with an app or your voice, and it only costs $18 on Amazon.Smart Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, MagicLight A19 9W 800Lumens Bluetooth & WiFi & Remote 3in1… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- Application: Suitable for Showcase, Residential, Office, Hotel, Shop, Exhibition Room, Landscaping, Indoor, Home etc
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.