If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Philips Hue bulbs are so awesome… and so expensive. If you’ve been building our your setup for a ling time, you pretty much have no choice but to stick with Philips Hue when you buy new bulbs. But if you’re just starting out with smart bulbs and exploring all of your options, there are some much less expensive LED bulbs out there. Check out the MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulb, a $17 multicolor LED bulb that works with Alexa and Google Assistant, and can do pretty much everything that a Philips Hue A19 bulb can do.MagicLight Smart WiFi 9W (80w Equivalent) Light Bulb (No Hub Required), A19 E27 RGBCW Dimmable… List Price:$32.99 Price:$22.99 ($11.50 / Count) You Save:$10.00 (30%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ✔ Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Lights Remotely When You are not at Home
- ✔ Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ✔ Application: This is WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.