If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Want to turn on a lamp anytime you walk into a room? Don’t want to spend a lot of money or deal with fickle smart home hubs to make it happen. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one, and the Westek MLC12BC-4 Indoor Plug-In Motion Activated Light Control is definitely the simplest solution. Plug your lamp into the device, plug the device into the wall, and mount the motion detector anywhere you want. Presto, you’re done!
Here’s some additional information from the product page:
- Features a white finish
- Turns light/radio/appliance on when motion is detected
- 100 degree detection zone up to 25 feet away
- Motion sensor with a 6ft cord allows for placement on tabletop or shelf
- Max Load Resistive: 1200 Watts; Max Load Tungsten: 240 Watts
- 1 Carote 8 Inch Nonstick Skillet Frying Pan Egg Pan Omelet Pan, Nonstick Cookware Granite Coating…
- 2 ThermoPro 500ft Long Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless Grill Thermometer with Dual Prob…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.