If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple, why do you hate me? Instead of adding a microSD card slot to your iPhones, you force me to spend an extra $200 so that my handset doesn’t run out of memory every time I try to record a new video. I’m glad you’re the most profitable consumer electronics company. I really am. But I worked hard for my money and I’ve already given you enough of it. Next time around, I’m buying an entry-level iPhone and I’ll pick up a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader along with it. That way I can dump all my photos and videos onto a microSD card anytime I want, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.
Here are some important details from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
- 1 Carote 8 Inch Nonstick Skillet Frying Pan Egg Pan Omelet Pan, Nonstick Cookware Granite Coating…
- 2 ThermoPro 500ft Long Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless Grill Thermometer with Dual Prob…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.