If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The hot new Apple MacBook Air is a truly impressive value at $999 since it beats rival Windows laptops that cost much more, but you can get one for even less than that at Amazon thanks to a slight discount.
- But if you want even more power, you’re undoubtedly eyeing the brand new Apple M1 MacBook Pro.
- Apple’s blazing-fast new Pro laptop was on sale with a $60 discount last week at Amazon, but the retailer just surprised us today with the return of all-time low prices from Black Friday.
If you’re in search of a computer powered by Apple’s revolutionary new M1 chipset, you currently only have three to choose from: the new Mac mini, the new MacBook Air, and the new 13-inch MacBook Pro. Despite how powerful they are and despite the fact that they’re brand new, Amazon has been offering discounts on all three models since last week. The Mac mini is the only M1-powered desktop, and you’ll be shocked at how affordable it is considering the fact that it crushes Windows PCs that cost twice as much. The same can be said of the MacBook Air, which is also on sale with a slight discount.
Of course, it should go without saying that the most exciting new M1 machine is obviously the M1 MacBook Pro — and Amazon just slashed this incredible laptop back down to Black Friday’s all-time low prices.Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $22 in this amazing sale! List Price:$27.99 Price:$22.39 You Save:$5.60 (20%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
Apple’s M1 MacBook Pro was between $50 and $60 off all week at Amazon last week. Procrastination almost never pays off, but this time around, you’ll be happy if you missed the deals that we’ve been seeing so far in 2021. Head over to Amazon today and you can save even more money on the 13-inch MacBook Pro with 256GB of SSD storage — it’s $75 off instead of $60. And if you want to bump the storage up to 512GB you’ll save $100! That matches the deepest discount ever for Apple’s new M1 MacBook Pro models, which came last year during Amazon’s Black Friday blowout. Long story short, you know you’re getting a great deal.
It’s currently unclear how much longer Amazon’s awesome sale will last, so hurry up and grab one with a discount while you can.2020 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Silver List Price:$1,299.00 Price:$1,169.00 You Save:$130.00 (10%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission 2020 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) - Silver Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the Amazon listing:
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colors and incredible image detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.