If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s latest laptop computers are its sleekest and most powerful yet, but they come with very steep price tags. That’s why shopping for them during Cyber Week is a good idea. Take all that money you saved this week and put it toward a computer that will power your digital life for year to come — and save $200 in the process! The $1,100 Apple MacBook Air with Retina Display is down to $899.99 right now, and both of Apple’s brand new MacBook Pro models are on sale as well. The 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro with 512GB and a 6-Core Intel Core i7 CPU is $150 off until the end of the day, and the upgraded 1TB model with an Intel Core i9 processor is about $214 off!
Apple MacBook Air
- Stunning 13.3-Inch Retina Display with True Tone
- Touch ID
- Dual-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD Storage
- 8GB memory
- Stereo speakers with wider Stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
Apple MacBook Pro (16-Inch)
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 or Core i9 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Amd Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.