If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We try to point out just every time the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard goes on sale because, well, it’s the best wireless keyboard on the planet. In fact, it’s really the only wireless keyboard you should ever consider buying. It’s got a solar panel that constantly recharges the keyboard anytime there’s light in the room, whether it’s from the sun, an overhead bulb, or a lamp on your desk. The Windows version goes on sale pretty often, and it’s back down to its best price today — just $41.20. But the Mac version almost never gets a significant discount, which is why today’s sale is so great. Grab one now and you’ll pay just $44.99, which is an all-time low for the Mac model. There’s no telling when this sale will end though, so definitely get it while you can.Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard Price:$41.20 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac — Solar Recharging, Mac-Friendly Keyboard, 2.4G… List Price:$54.99 Price:$44.99 You Save:$10.00 (18%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.