If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Logitech Harmony is pretty much the only brand worth considering if you’re in the market for a new universal remote. The lineup is extensive, covering all feature sets and price points. They’re incredibly reliable, the designs are awesome, and they even integrate with things like smartphones and Amazon Alexa. Of course, the downside is that they can get pretty pricey, which is why today’s sale is so great. We’ve dug up for different models that are on sale right now on Amazon, and they start as low as $29.99 for the Harmony 350. Looking for something more high-end? The Harmony Ultimate One is one of the best models the company makes, and you’ll save over $120 right now! Check out the rest of the models below.
- Replaces 8 other remotes: Control your TV, cable/satellite box, DVR, Blu-ray player and more with one easy to use remote control
- Watch TV button: One button press turns on your TV and cable/satellite box with just the right settings
- Programmable Favorites: Personalize Harmony with one-touch buttons that let you quickly jump to any of your 5 channel Favorites
- World’s most compatible: Works with 225,000+ devices and 5,000+ brands, including new devices added regularly to Harmony’s online database
- Simple guided online setup: Connect the remote to your Internet-connected computer to quickly download commands for all your devices
Harmony Home Hub
- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Simple setup on computer or mobile app for control of 8 home entertainment devices and unlimited home entertainment devices: Works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, Blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles and more
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Harmony Companion Remote
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app – works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more
- Model: 915-000239 (Control up to 8 Devices). Please refer to the system requirements mentioned in this page.
Harmony Ultimate One
- Swipe and tap color touch screen: Navigate TV, movies, music, games and your most frequently used commands with one touch
- 50 Favorite-channel icons: Personalize the touch screen with icons that get you to your Favorite channels with one tap
- Easy customization: Organize and re-order buttons, Activities, and channel icons the way you like them, right on the remote
- Control up to 15 IR devices: Works with 225,000+ devices and 5,000+ brands with new devices added regularly to Harmony’s online database
- Upgradable with Harmony Hub, sold separately.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.