Why do people love Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulbs so much? The answer is pretty simple. Smart light bulbs that can be controlled with an app or a hub generally cost between $20 and $50 a piece. That’s fine if you’re planning some elaborate scenes in and around your home. If all you want is for your outdoor light bulbs to turn on at night and off in the morning, however, the Philips Dusk-to-Dawn bulbs are a much more affordable option — especially while they’re on sale at a discount on Amazon!Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8-Watt (60-Watt Equiva… List Price:$49.99 Price:$45.99 ($7.66 / Count) You Save:$4.00 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Philips Dusk to Dawn A19 LED light bulbs are equipped with a built in light sensor that turns the lights on automatically when the sun goes down and turns the light off when the sun rises. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, these bulbs have standard E26 base for most fixtures. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- These Dusk to Dawn Sensor bulbs provide 800 Lumen’s of soft white light, equivalent to 60-watt incandescents with 75% less energy use. With 2700-Kelvin soft white light, these light bulbs offer the comfort and security you need in a with the benefits of long life and energy savings you want.
- Best-in-class Philips LEDs provide turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won’t degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity.
- LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to hazardous waste.
- This pack of 6 Dusk to Dawn A19 Philips LED Sensor Light Bulbs comes with a 10-year warranty if registered. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 22,000 hours (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.