If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon offered more than 2 million different deals around the world this past Prime Day. It was quite a sight to behold. Even more incredibly, perhaps, so many of the hottest deals we covered are still available now. That’s pretty weird considering Prime Day 2021 ended weeks ago!
Examples include the excellent myQ smart garage door opener on sale for under $25. Plus, you can get a $40 Amazon credit with the Amazon Key promo. The newest Nest Thermostat is also on sale for just $99.99, which is crazy. You can score a huge $100 discount on the Apple Watch Series 6, or get Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad for just $299. You’ll even find the stunning YABER Pro V7 portable home theater projector that normally costs $600 on sale for only $259.99. That’s even cheaper than it was on Prime Day!
After Prime Day 2021 came to an end, Amazon issued a press release announcing all of Prime Day 2021’s best-selling products. Now, the #1 best-selling item in the entire world from Amazon’s big Prime Day blowout is back on sale. It’s not quite as cheap as it was on Prime Day, which might seem like a disappointment. It still has a nice big 24% discount though, which is bigger than what we normally see outside of holidays.
This past Prime Day was obviously huge for Amazon device deals. Nearly every single popular Amazon-branded hardware product was on sale with a deep discount. Needless to say, all of the company’s hottest Fire TV devices were discounted as well. Unfortunately, all of those great deals disappeared when Prime Day came to an end. That means you missed out if you didn’t take advantage earlier this week.
We have some great news if you missed out: A surprise sale popped up on the #1 best-selling item from Prime Day 2021, according to Amazon.
The super-popular $50 Fire TV Stick 4K is available right now for $37.99. That means Amazon’s most powerful streaming media dongle ever is on sale for the same price as the cheaper Fire TV Stick, and you would have to be nuts to buy the FHD model when you can upgrade to 4K and HDR for free.
This discount isn’t quite as deep as the one we saw during Prime Day, but it’s probably the best price we’re going to see for a long time. If you’re looking to add streaming apps to a “dumb” TV or you’re sick and tired of the terrible proprietary interface that’s built into your smart TV, this is an awesome way to save some money on one of the best streaming devices out there right now.
Also of note, the entry-level Fire TV Stick Lite is only $24.99 for a limited time. On top of that, the Fire TV Cube is down to $99.99 instead of $120. All three of these deals will likely end either today or over this coming weekend. That means it’s your last chance to save!Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | Dolby Vision… List Price:$39.99 Price:$37.99 You Save:$2.00 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some key takeaways:
- The Fire TV Stick 4K is Amazon’s most powerful streaming media player ever with the popular dongle form factor
- Supports all of your favorite streaming services like Netflix, HBO Max, Apple TV+, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, Paramount+, Discovery+, and so much more.
- You can also stream for free with Tubi, Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and other free streaming services
- Plenty of games and other apps to choose from in Amazon’s app store
- The included Alexa voice remote lets you control your content and more with your voice
- You can also use Alexa voice commands to check the weather, control your smart home devices, and so much more
- Supports 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+
- Fire TV gives you access to more than 500,000 different movies and TV episodes
- Amazon Prime members get free access to Amazon Prime Video
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.