If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You’ve been lusting after that Empire Red KitchenAid mixer for years, but the thought of parting with $400 for a mixer always seemed crazy. Well, it is crazy, but that’s what Amazon is here for. The KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is Amazon’s deal of the day on Tuesday, and its price has been slashed to just $219 in three different colors. And yes, Empire Red is one of the three colors that are available right now. What are you waiting for!?
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments (Not included with the product).
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
- 1 Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 r…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 aarooGo Remote Control with TV Power and Volume/Mute Replaced for Samsung/Vizio/LG/Sharp for AP…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.