If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know that gorgeous red KitchenAid mixer you’ve been dreaming of forever but have never been able to pull the trigger on because it’s so expensive? Well Black Friday just came early and this is one sale you’re not going to want to miss. The KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer in Empire Red is Amazon’s deal of the day on Friday, and it’s on sale for just $209. Considering this mixer retails for as much as $360 in various colors, this is definitely a killer price. It’s also definitely at risk of selling out though, so pick one up while you can!KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Empire Red Price:$209.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments (Not included with the product).
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.