If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
KitchenAid makes some of the best stand mixers on the planet. No one is denying that. Buuuuut… if we’re being perfectly honest, they’re more about “show” than “go” these days. People don’t buy them because they’re so much better than the competition, they buy KitchenAid mixers because they’re trendy and cool. If you want something just as good that costs a fraction of the price, check out the Hamilton Beach 63391 Stand Mixer instead. Don’t worry, you can thank us later.Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guar… List Price:$109.99 Price:$97.64 You Save:$12.35 (11%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- COMPLETE BOWL COVERAGE. Mix hands-free with excellent results every time. Planetary mixing action rotates the beaters around the 4 quart, stainless steel bowl, for even and complete mixing. No scraping necessary.
- BETTER MIXING THAN 2-BEATER STAND MIXERS. This stand mixer has the same mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers*. Tilt-up head for adding ingredients and changing attachments quickly.
- POWERFUL 300 WATT MOTOR. Mix thick batters and doughs like breads, cookies and more with ease.
- DOUGH HOOK , WHISK AND FLAT BEATER INCLUDED. For more mixing versatility. Flat beater and dough hook are nonstick, and all three attachments are dishwasher-safe. A splatter shield guards against messy drips, drops and spills.
- 7 SPEEDS & MIXING GUIDE. Seven speeds lets you go from a slow stir to a fast mix, with exact control at each one. Plus, a helpful guide at the mixer’s top lets you know which speed to use for various mixing methods.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.