If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you want a truly versatile system in your living room, home theater or anywhere else in your home, an Android TV box or a full-fledged PC connected to your TV is definitely the way to go. You’ll have access to all the content you would with a popular consumer box like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now and so on, but you can also use more sophisticated apps like Kodi. The problem with Android TV boxes and PCs is that they never come with good remotes — and that’s where the iPazzPort Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad comes in. This little gadget is a wireless remote, a keyboard and a gamepad in one, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon.
Some highlights from the product page:
- 2.4GHz wireless connection via the included usb dongle, plug and play. Small and handheld design, innovative shape,perfect for Raspberry Pi 3, Android TV Box , HTPC and PC.
- QWERTY with 92 keys, wireless keyboard with touchpad supporting multi-touch function, mouse left and right buttons,easy to type and copy/paste.
- Wireless mini keyboard built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, last up to several weeks after fully charged, safe and save energy.
- Small and handheld design, innovative Shape, perfect for raspberry pi 3, android tv box , htpc and pc.
- If can’t work or lost connection, re-sync as below steps:1. Charge keyboard for two hours and switch on;2. Hit Fn+F1 simultaneously for three seconds, the light on keyboard would blink;3. Plug dongle into device usb port, the light would go out soon.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.