If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s new Jet Black color on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is absolutely gorgeous… for about five minutes after you take your new phone out of the box. After that, you end up with a scratched up phone that shows wear and tear far worse than any other iPhone currently being sold. Here are some photos of the carnage. There are a few cases out there that give any color iPhone a Jet Black treatment like these cases from Spigen, but those cases can get scratched up too if you’re not careful.
Instead of going all Jet Black, here’s a good compromise: the Maxboost HyperPro iPhone 7 Case and Maxboost HyperPro iPhone 7 Plus Case feature a clear back with Jet Black around the edges of the phone. It’s a great look for matte black iPhones, and it’ll cost you less than $13 for either model.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus (2016), iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus ONLY. The HyperPro series is focused on protection with a double-injected soft and hard casing coupled with GXD material for all corners.
- MIL-Grade PROTECTION – Featuring the innovative new GXD shock technology, the Hyperpro heavy-duty case has significantly more drop protection at a fraction of the size.
- SLEEK PROFILE – TPU Frame enhances the grip experience, while raised lips ensures extra protection of the screen and camera.
- STYLISH APPEAL – A transparent case reveals the natural feel and look of the iPhone 7 6 6s within.
- LIFETIME CASES WARRANTY – from Maxboost to ensure maximum protection for the life of your iPhone.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.