If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Nearly three months later, Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus is still impossible to buy in Jet Black online or in stores. Even the smaller iPhone 7 can be difficult to find in Apple’s hot new Jet Black color, which is easily one of the sleekest new features Apple introduced this year. Unlike the other colors in Apple’s lineup, Jet Black has a glossy finish with reflective properties, making it look like the glass face of the phone continues all the way around to the back.
Good news: If you want a Jet Black iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus but you didn’t feel like waiting weeks or even months to get one, there’s now a case that adds a Jet Black finish to any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Pocket-friendly and form-fitted & Open buttons offer quick and easy accessibility
- Includes a slot for Quantum Neodymium Magnetic Plate (QNMP) making it compatible with the Spigen magnetic car mount
- Hard PC keeps the phone lightweight and scratch-free
- Available in five colors that perfectly match the original iPhone 7 colors
- iPhone 7 Case Compatible with iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
Spigen Thin Fit Designed for iPhone SE 2020 Case/Designed for iPhone 8 Case (2017) / Designed f… List Price:$14.99 Price:$10.99 You Save:$4.00 (27%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Spigen Thin Fit iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone 7 Plus Case with Premium Glossy Finish Coating and QNMP Co… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.