If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Most reviewers seem to agree that the Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds are better all-around than Apple’s AirPods. They’re nowhere near as popular, of course, but they offer slightly better sound quality. More importantly, they have silicone tips so all that great sound actually stays in your ears instead of leaking out, as is the case with Apple’s smooth plastic tips. Jabra’s 65t buds typically cost $190, but a sale right now slashes $30 off that price to bring them down to $159.99 — and that price includes three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free! Definitely check them out while they’re on sale.Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Copper Black – Bluet… Price:$98.24 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- Track workout performance with an integrated motion sensor
- 3rd Generation true wireless stability that reduces call and music dropouts. 4-Microphone technology for clear calls
- Up to 5 hours battery in earbuds, total 15 hours with charging case
- Voice command made simple. One-touch access to Alexa, Siri, and Google now
- Secure-fitting design for enhanced in-ear stability and multiple sized ear gels for a customized fit
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.