I love my new iPhone XS as much as anyone else, but it’s frankly disgusting that Apple decided not to include a Lightning to 3.5mm audio adapter with its new phones. Seriously, what’s Apple’s cost per adapter at volume? $0.25? $0.50? These new iPhones cost over $1,000! Of course, renting and raving won’t change the fact that if you want to use wired 3.5mm headphones with your new iPhone, you’ll need to buy an adapter. The Chooby Lightning Jack Headphone Adapter is just $12 on Amazon, and it’s actually better than the old adapter Apple used to include in the box because it also has a Lightning port so you can charge while you listen to music.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Support iOS all System: This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your devices, CellPhone 8/ 8 Plus/ CellPhone X/xs CellPhone 7/ 7 Plus, Cellphone 6s/ 6s Plus/ Cellphone 6/ 6 Plus, 6th Generation, Mini/ Air and More devices, Compatible with iOS 10.2/10.3/11.3/12 system or above.
- Lightweight and Convenient:Lightweight and easy to carry. Whether it is to travel or go shopping in peacetime, a small backpack can accommodate, and it does not take up any place.
- Free to Switch: it’s amazing fast.No need to install any plug-in, no Bluetooth, you just need to plug into,very convenient in operation. If you still want to listen through your old headphones, you can plug them in using a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
- Stable Transmission Speed: Supports up to 48 KHz, 24-bit audio output,100% copper wire core with high-speed and stable signal transmission provides you better and comfortable experience, enjoy your favorite music, videos, or movies. High quality Aluminum alloy oxidation shell is more wear-resisting and corrosion resistance,ancing the anti-interference ability,High fidelity on the music.
- 12-month Warranty: 24 hours customer service online, Worry-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 12 Months Replacement Warranty. If Any Questions Please Feel Free To Contact Our Customer Service.