If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Apple charges as much as $1,500 for its 2018 iPhone models and it also enjoys the highest profit margin in the smartphone industry… by a lot. Needless to say, that means it can no longer afford to include a 3.5mm to Lightning adapter with each iPhone. After all, that little adapter probably costs Apple all of $0.25 per unit. If you have a new iPhone XS or XR and you want to use wired headphones, pick up a Chooby Headphone Adapter. It’s just like the one Apple used to include with its iPhones, but it also has a separate Lightning port so you can charge your phone while you listen to music.Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Support iOS all System: This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your devices, iPhone 8/8Plus X/xs 7/7Plus, 6s/6sPlus/6/6Plus, Compatible with iOS 10/11/12 system.
- Lightweight and Convenient:Lightweight and easy to carry. Whether it is to travel or go shopping in peacetime, a small backpack can accommodate, and it does not take up any place.
- Free to Switch: it’s amazing fast.No need to install any plug-in, no Bluetooth, you just need to plug into,very convenient in operation.
- Stable Transmission Speed: Supports up to 48 KHz, 24-bit audio output,100% copper wire core with high-speed and stable signal transmission.
- 12-month Warranty: 24 hours customer service online, Worry-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee, 12 Months Replacement Warranty.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.