If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are some things that Apple will never add to its iPhones, and the first example that comes to everyone’s mind is a microSD card slot (though you can add one yourself with a nifty adapter like this one). Another thing we’d love to see on an iPhone is an IR blaster, which would allow the iPhone to be used as a universal remote. The odds of Apple ever adding one are slim, but that’s why the Pronto Smart Universal Remote Control exists. It connects to your iPhone and lets you control just about anything in your house that uses a remote.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Compatible with iOS and select Android devices
* Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, Sony XperiaZ, all Huawei phones, Samsung Note 5, S7.
* Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
* Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
* Reliable connection and multiple user support.
* Long battery life: Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
* Easy setup: Create your custom entertainment control center through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.