If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We have good news and bad news for you today, bargain hunters. The bad news is that our favorite iPhone accessory in the world is no longer available on Amazon for an all-time low price of $15. The good news, however, is that it’s still available for under $18, so it’s less than $3 above its lowest price ever. The Pronto Smart Universal Remote Control is a tiny little box that connects to your iPhone (or Android phone) and instantly transforms it into a universal remote. You can control your TV, cable or satellite box, sound bar, surround sound system, or any other components you might have in your setup. We bought ours several years ago for $50, and it might be the best $50 we’ve ever spent. At under $17, you’d have to be crazy to pass this up.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Compatible with iOS and select Android devices
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, Sony XperiaZ, all Huawei phones, Samsung Note 5, S7.
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life: Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup: Create your custom entertainment control center through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.