If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay, this is some seriously awesome stuff right here. Remember the MagSafe magnetic charger system Apple disappointingly ditched from its most recent laptop lineup? Well guess what: you can have it back… on your iPhone! The QConcept Lightning Magnetic USB Cable costs less than $20 on Amazon and it consists of two pieces. One is a USB charging cable that works with any standard wall adapter, and the second is a tiny little metal piece that you plug into the Lightning port on your iPhone or iPad. Then, when you want to charger your device, you get to watch the magic happen.
Here’s a video that shows just how nifty this little accessory is:
And here are some key details from the product page:
- ENHANCED SMART MAGNET provides extra strength magnets to stay attached but also easy to disconnect when needed
- WEAR PROTECTION Extend the life of your iPhone or iPad’s charge port by installing the included charge tip for quick attach and disconnect operation
- OUTSTANDING DUARBILITY with the premium braided cable jacket adding to a luxurious look without getting tangled. Aluminum casing adds to a refined look without the usual wear from day to day use
- SNAG-FREE DESIGN prevents the cable from fraying and premature wear of internal cable components
- DEVICE FLEXIBILITY – Compatible with iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / SE / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 / iPad Mini 4 / 3 / 2 / iPad Air 2 / (4th Generation)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.