If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Smartphone cameras have gotten insanely good over the years and the iPhone is and has always been one of the best phones out there when it comes to camera quality. But there’s only so much you can do in such a small amount of space. To push things further and take photos on par with a DSLR, you need more space for bigger and better optics. You’ll never find Apple releasing a big bulky iPhone with significantly better optics, but you will find kits out there that provide lens attachments that dramatically improve the quality of photos captured on your phone. Among them, the Photojojo Iris Lens Three Lens Set is the best there is, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon for $20 off.
Here are the key details:
- The Iris Lens Series transforms your normal phone lens into a Wide Angle, Fisheye, or Macro Lens with ultra sharp professional optics. They work over any phone case!
- With optical grade glass and billeted aluminum housing – they’re like pro lenses for your phone.
- The Iris mounts over the case you already have (or any case you get in the future, up to 3mm thick). No need to permanently affix anything to your phone. Easy on easy off.
- Leave the mount on and switch the lenses as often as your heart desires.
- Billeted aluminum housing, bead blasted surfacing and laser engraving.
- When you aren’t shooting the Iris mount converts into a handy carrying case.
The Photojojo Iris Lens Three Lens Set normally costs $70 on Amazon, but right now it’s $49.99 with free Prime shipping.