If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
There’s no shame in wanting to save some cash when buying a new iPhone. After all, $649 for an iPhone 7 and $679 for an iPhone 7 Plus is already a very tall order. But now that you’ve spent some time with your new iPhone, you have a bit of buyer’s remorse. That’s right, even with twice as much space, the “not enough storage” error often rears its ugly head on Apple’s upgraded entry-level iPhones.
It’s frustrating indeed, but there’s a device that can can help and it’s much cheaper than the $100 you would have spent for the next iPhone model up. Check out the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive.
Some highlights from the Amazon product page:
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera
- Automatically back up your contacts
- Watch popular video on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.