If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Apple did a tremendous job on the visual design of the iPhone 6s. In fact, it’s probably still one of the most gorgeous smartphones in the world nearly a year after it was first released. But structurally, Apple probably could have done more to make the iPhone 6s sturdier and better able to withstand a drop. Luckily, that’s why third-party cases exist — and finding great deals on hot third-party iPhone cases is one of the reasons the BGR Deals team exists.
Check out the Spigen Neo Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Case for iPhone 6/6s, which is on sale for more than 50% off at $7.99 right now on Amazon.
Some key details:
- Carbon fiber pattern with gloss finish adds a defined style
- Upgraded frame is reinforced at cutouts for sturdier durability and a snug fit
- Bigger cutouts, tactile buttons, and a raised lip and camera cutout offer optimal protection of phone details
- Two-piece case consists of hard PC frame and shock-absorbing TPU [U.S. Patent No. D747306]
- iPhone 6s Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 (2014) / iPhone 6s (2015)
This sale price is good through the end of the day on Friday, August 12.
Spigen Neo Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Case for iPhone 6/6s: $7.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.