If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have an iPhone 8 or an iPhone 8 Plus, you’re undoubtedly psyched that Apple finally added wireless charging support. Of course, now you have to find a good wireless charger. There’s nothing wrong with going the bargain-basement route. In fact, we highly recommend this $13 wireless charging pad. But if you want something a bit better suited to the sleek design of Apple’s new iPhones, definitely check out the Satechi Fast Wireless Charger. It’s a beautiful little device that’s wrapped in aluminum with a polished, beveled edge to complete the look. It’s easily on par with the most expensive chargers on Amazon, but it’s only $29.99!
Here’s what you need to know from the product listing:
* WIRELESS CHARGING – sleek and stylish wireless charger allows you to charge your iPhone 8/8+ and other Qi-compatible devices without attaching a charging cable every time you want to charge your device.
* FAST CHARGING – option to charge your device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging pads. Your device will indicate if it is fast-charging when placed on the charging pad (Please use QC 2.0 or Samsung original adapter and cable to enable fast charge feature).
* PREMIUM ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION – stylish design comes in four metallic colors: gold, silver, space gray, and rose gold.
* LED INDICATOR LIGHT – Blue LED light indicates device is charging, green LED light indicates device is fully charged.
* COMPATIBLE W/ QI-ENABLED DEVICES – Qi Standard compatible with iPhone 8/8+, Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Note, LG, HTC smartphones, and more! Note: iPhone 7 and other non Qi-enabled devices require a Qi adapter for wireless capability.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.