If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Millions of people around the world skipped the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus last year, and they’re now upgrading to the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. That means they’re reliving the loss of the 3.5mm headphone jack, a travesty early adopters already dealt with and got over last year. If your wounds are still fresh, don’t worry because you can still charge your phone and listed to music at the same time. One option is to go wireless, either with Bluetooth headphones or a wireless charging pad. If you’d prefer to stay wired though, just pick up a Steanum Lightning to 3.5mm AUX Headphone Jack Splitter on Amazon for $16.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* DUAL FUNCTIONALITY: The Steanum 2 in 1 adapter makes it possible to listen to music with 3.5mm headphones while charging your iPhone 7/7 Plus (It does not support music control and microphone)
* FAST CHARGING SPEED: Using high-tech materials to make sure long lasting using and fast charging (Not support data transmission)
* MINI & SLIM: Only 12cm length with flexible TPE cable, works well with thick case, Convenient to Carry Out. You can put it into a backpack or handbag relievedly
* AUDIO QUALITY: Nondestructive digital sound quality and stability of the transmission. You just need to plug and enjoy much clear and fidelity sound quality
* MADE FOR iPhone + iPad: This mini adapter has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone or iPad respectively, compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, any Lightning device that runs iOS 10 or later
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.