If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s are gorgeous smartphones that look incredibly sleek, but that sleek look comes at a price. The iPhones’ smooth aluminum finish is insanely slippery and one wrong move can cost you hundreds of dollars. And if you don’t have that kind of cash lying around, you’re stuck walking around using a smartphone with a shattered screen. It’s just not a good place to be.
Save yourself a headache and some heartache with Amazon’s current sale on the NOOT 0.33mm Tempered Glass Crystal Clear iPhone 6 Screen Protector, which costs just $4 shipped from now through August 15.
Some key details:
- Industry-high hardness: 9H hardness can effectively protect your screen from scratches and external shocks (hard than a knife)
- High-response & high-transparency: Only 0.33mm thick; maintains the original touch experience. High transparency: 94% light penetration ratio preserves the original viewing quality
- Anti-Shatter Film: If broken, the tempered glass will break into small pieces that are not sharp, making it more safe for users
- Oleophobic Coating: Reduces smudges and fingerprints, ensures easy cleaning
- Ultra clear Shock-resistant layer under the glass. High touch sensitivity
The NOOT 0.33mm Tempered Glass Crystal Clear iPhone 6 Screen Protector is currently on sale for just $3.99 with free Prime shipping, but only while supplies last.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.