If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The novel coronavirus has led to shelter-in-place orders that likely won’t end anytime soon aside from in a few states with exceptionally inept leadership.
- If you find yourself in a cooking rut, we’ve got a great deal you need to check out that will help you get the most out of your beloved Instant Pot.
- For just $2.99, you’ll get an Instant Pot recipe book with a whopping 800 recipes covering just about every type of food and cuisine you can imagine.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Do you have an Instant Pot? If so, you have undoubtedly been relying on it more than usual over the past few months. If you’re like some people though, you’ve also fallen into a rut where you’re cooking the same meals over and over again with precious little variation.
If you’re looking to spice things up a bit — both literally and figuratively, we’ve got a deal that you definitely need to check out. A book called The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook has been a best-seller on Amazon for quite some time now, and it’s easy to see why: it’s packed full of a whopping 800 delicious Instant Pot recipes that you can your family will love. Despite how many recipes this great cookbook has, Amazon is running a sale right now that slashes it down to just $2.99 if you get the Kindle book. And remember, you don’t need a Kindle to read a Kindle book because you can also use the Kindle app on your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or even your computer.
Here’s some quick info from Amazon’s product page:
The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook with 800 Recipes for Beginners & Advanced Users
Do you want to make an effortless progress in your kitchen regardless of the occasion?
Do you want to save time cooking healthy meals on any budget?
In this Instant pot cookbook you will find:
- Simple and quick solutions as to how to use your Instant Pot effectively
- Easy-to-cook and delicious-to-taste instant pot recipes
- Improved techniques on how to cook in the most efficient way using the Instant Pot
Thanks to this great cooking device, the Instant Pot, cooking quick and budget-friendly meals is easier than ever. No matter if you’re a solo eater, or if you cook for the whole family or friends – you’ll always find dozens of recipes to satisfy everyone.
In this instant pot recipe book you will find 800 recipes in these categories:
- Brunch & Side Dishes to die for
- Easy Pasta and Rice recipes
- Something for Fish & Seafood lovers
- Tons of tasty Pork, Beef, Lamb and Poultry recipes
- Beans & Grains recipes for quick meals
- Effortless Soups, Stews & Chilis
- Vegetables & Vegetarian Dishes
- Delicious Snacks & Appetizers
- Quick-to-prepare Desserts
Finally there’s your All-on-one Instant Pot recipe cookbook, for any occasion for any guest for any budget!
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.